Claire Martin, winner of the 24th FEDEPE awards in Spain
02 October 2015 13:32
On October 1 st , 2015, Claire Martín, Vice-President, CSR for the Renault group and Director of the Renault Foundation, received the 2015 FEDEPE Award (Spanish Federation of Female Managers, Professionals and Entrepreneurs) in the “International” category.
Every year, the FEDEPE recognizes women who have excelled in their work professionally, and business performance management, as well as media companies that have favoured the role of women in the workplace.
Claire Martín, Vice-President, CSR for the Renault group and Director of the Renault Foundation dedicatedher award to all women working within the Renault Group and emphasized that one of her greatest challenges as head of CSR consisted of furthering the cause of women in a traditionally masculine environment, such as the automobile industry. She declared: “I am very satisfied with our achievements over the last six years, like the creation of our internal network Women@Renault and the dimensions it has taken since then.”
The other winners of the 24 th FEDEPE awards are:
- Professional Woman: Carolina Marín, two-time Badminton world champion
- Female Executive: Eugenia Bieto, Director General of ESADE (ESADE Business and Law Schools based in Barcelona)
- Women Entrepreneur: Elena Betés, founder and Managing Director of Rastreator.com,
- Media Communication of Professional Women award: "They Can" Programme by RNE (Spanish national radio)
- Best Business Policy for Women award: Sodexo Iberia
Find out more: https://group.renault.com/en/commitments/human-capital/diversity/
Sur le même sujet