Commercial Results France - June 2012
02 July 2012 11:00
Sales in June
- Group PC+LCV sales in June 2012 were 9.3% higher than in June 2011.
- The Group grew PC sales 9.5% in a market that shrank 0.9%, with the Renault brand reporting a 3.6% increase and Dacia a 43.7% increase. Twingo, Clio III and Mégane and Scénic Collection 2012 remained leaders in their respective segments.
- The Renault brand increased LCV sales 8.7% in a market that fell nearly 1%. Market share was up 2.7 points to 30.6%.
Sales in first-half 2012
- Group PC+LCV sales fell 15.1%. Market share was down 0.5 points to 24.7%.
- The Renault brand alone took a 32.9% share of the LCV market, selling more vehicles than any group.
- In the PC market, the Renault brand continued to lead the A, B and C segments with Twingo, Clio III and Mégane Collection 2012.
- Dacia was the number-five brand in France in sales to consumers and maintained its market share.
Commenting, Bernard Cambier said: “ We are particularly satisfied with the Renault group’s performance in June, which enables us to close the first half with sales practically at last year’s level. However, we are concerned about the level of the market – with PC sales down 14% – confirmed by very low orders in the last two months.”
|June 2012||VOLUMES||Var vs 2011
|RENAULT GROUP PC+LCV||62 125||9,3%||25.20|
|RENAULT GROUP PC||50 018||9,5%||24.02|
|RENAULT GROUP LCV||12 107||8,3%||31.73|
|RENAULT PC||40 308||3,6%||19.36|
|RENAULT LCV||11 687||8,7%||30.63|
|DACIA PC||9 710||43,7%||4.66|
Sur le même sujet