Commercial sales results France October 2011
In October, the Renault group reported a 11.4% increase in sales (PC + LCV) in a market that grew by 3,2%. The Group had market share of 29.4%.
02 November 2011 12:00
- In a PC + LCV market that grew by 3,2% (vs October 2010), the Renault group increased volumes by 11.4% to take market share of 29.4%.
- In PC sales, taking advantage of a strong performance by both brands, the Renault group boosted volumes by 11,3% (vs October 2010) to take market share of 27,8%, an increase of 2.1 pts.
- In LCV sales, the Renault group consolidated its position as leader for the second month running, with market share of 36,9% and a 11,7% increase in volumes (vs October 2010).
The Renault brand
- In a PC market that expanded by 2,8% (vs October 2010), Renault grew sales by 5,3% to consolidate its position as market leader.
- Clio is continuing to build on its leadership as France’s overall top-selling vehicle.
- Renault is leader on the A, B and C segments with Twingo, Clio and Mégane, as well as in LCV sales, with Kangoo, Trafic and Master.
The Dacia brand
- The Dacia brand grew sales by 51,7% (vs October 2010) on the PC market, a success that can be attributed primarily to Duster, the fifth most popular model in the consumer sales rankings and leader in its segment.
- In consumer sales, the Dacia brand ranked 5th with market share of 6,9%.
Commenting, Bernard Cambier, Senior Vice President, Market Area France, said: “Our excellent results in October reflect our second-half forecasts. It is immensely satisfying to see the Renault group lead the way in consumer sales and to maintain our leadership in LCV sales for the second month running. These results demonstrate our strong market momentum, which was further strengthened on October 28 with the arrival of Kangoo Z.E in the Renault network”.
|RESULTS||October 2011||Year to Date October 2011|
|RENAULT GROUP PC+LCV||63 226||MS||:||29,4||%||vs.||27,3||%||oct-10||569 783||MS||:||26,0||%||vs.||28,1||%||Ytd oct-10|
|RENAULT GROUP PC||48 939||MS||:||27,8||%||vs.||25,7||%||oct-10||455 760||MS||:||24,8||%||vs.||27,0||%||Ytd oct-10|
|RENAULT GROUP LCV||14 287||MS||:||36,9||%||vs.||34,7||%||oct-10||114 023||MS||:||32,6||%||vs.||33,9||%||Ytd oct-10|
|RENAULT BRAND PC||40 372||MS||:||22,9||%||vs.||22,4||%||oct-10||384 674||MS||:||20,9||%||vs.||22,2||%||Ytd oct-10|
|RENAULT BRAND LCV||13 779||MS||:||35,6||%||vs.||34,0||%||oct-10||109 801||MS||:||31,3||%||vs.||32,6||%||Ytd oct-10|
|DACIA BRAND PC||8 567||MS||:||4,9||%||vs.||3,3||%||oct-10||71 086||MS||:||3,9||%||vs.||4,8||%||Ytd oct-10|
|DACIA BRAND LCV||508||MS||:||1,3||%||vs.||0,8||%||oct-10||4 222||MS||:||1,2||%||vs.||1,3||%||Ytd oct-10|