Renault entrusts the IMA group with assistance for its internal-combustion vehicles in France
09 December 2013 16:00
The Inter Mutuelles Assistance (IMA) Group has been chosen by Renault to provide assistance for Renault and Dacia internal-combustion vehicles in France.
The agreement, initially for a three-year period, will come into force on January 1, 2014.
Following a call for bids launched in early 2012, Renault has selected the IMA Group to provide assistance for the Renault and Dacia internal-combustion vehicle ranges in France. The partnership, signed initially for a three-year period, covers:
- assistance services as part of the manufacturer warranty,
- service contracts,
- non-warranty services invoiced to customers.
By relying on the IMA Group, Renault has entrusted its assistance activity to the French market leader. With road assistance in France accounting for 89% of its activity, the IMA Group possesses the following key strengths:
- over 30 years’ experience in the assistance market,
- technological innovations in onboard telematics, automated invoicing and geo-localized assistance,
- a call platform based in France,
- recognized expertise in the management and running of breakdown repair/towing service networks,
- the largest portfolio of Renault- and Dacia-owning customers, through the presence of the MACIF, MAIF and MATMUT mutual insurance companies in its shareholder base.
The Renault Assistance service, created in 1984, comprises a fleet of over 350 Renault tow trucks at 200 Renault Retail Group sites and Renault dealerships, together with over 150 agencies. The service is available 24-7 for all motorists, regardless of their vehicle make.
Customer calls to the 0800 05 15 15 number led to 65,000 Renault Assistance towing/repair operations in 2013, with an onsite repair rate of over 70%. More than one-third of the operations were for paying customers with no service contract or warranty – a singularly high share for an assistance company in France.
In addition, other road assistance companies in France entrusted Renault Assistance with over 150,000 repair and towing operations in 2013, underscoring how widely acknowledged the service is for its quality and professionalism.
The French road assistance market grew 5.2% in 2012 with over 5.8 million files opened.
INTER MUTUELLES ASSISTANCE
Renaud Berrivin – Tel: +33 6 80 61 45 00 / +33 5 49 34 79 21
Sur le même sujet