Renault Retail Group to move to online sales to used car dealers in France
18 May 2015 11:30
- Renault Retail Group (RRG) is about to launch a brand-new website – www.rrgprovo.com – within the coming weeks in order to centralise all of its sales to professional used car dealers in France.
- Website users will have access to RRG’s national inventory, comprehensive and detailed information on the vehicles for sale, and assistance throughout the buying process from a dedicated e-advisor.
A brand-new website: www.rrgprovo.com
RRG is implementing a complete overhaul of its sales of used vehicles to professional dealers, choosing to offer them an entirely online experience via a newly created, dedicated website.
- Each registered website visitor will be able to access the complete selection of vehicles of all ages and brands for sale by RRG France.
- Vehicles will be available for purchase on the website 24/7, in a variety of ways: immediate purchase of a permanent stock of vehicles and limited-time promotions on a selection of vehicles (sealed bids, open bids and private sales).
- Detailed information will be provided for each vehicle: a complete description, photos, and the vehicle inspection report (describing the vehicle’s condition and listing any damage).
A range of services available to customers
In addition to the website, RRG’s new organisation of its sales to used car dealers will include a number of services for customers:
- Fully transparent vehicle information for customers, thanks to the contribution of RRG’s partner organisation for inspection reports and photography.
- A competitive delivery service offering effective national coverage in France, thanks to the nine storage yards located across the country.
- A platform of e-advisors to handle every online request: after registering on the website, each customer is assigned a dedicated e-advisor, who provides assistance throughout the buying process, including the validation, invoicing and delivery of the customer’s order.
A new branch opening
This new organisation has triggered the opening of a new branch for RRG, located in Montreuil, near Paris, and in Boigny-sur-Bionne, near Orléans. It is staffed by a total of 30 people, including 23 outside hires.
About Renault Retail Group
RRG is a wholly owned subsidiary of Renault and the second-largest automobile distribution group in Europe. With more than 10,400 employees in 198 locations in 13 European countries (including 111 locations in France), Renault Retail Group distributes the Renault, Nissan and Dacia brands.
In 2014, Renault Retail Group sold more than 440,000 vehicles in France and Europe (263,000 new vehicles and 177,000 used vehicles), generating revenue of €7.1 billion .