Sales result france, august 2011
01 September 2011 12:45
- The Renault brand once again increased passenger car (PC) sales (up 4.8% on 2010) and the Renault group (Renault / Dacia) sold more PCs than any other automotive group in August. More than one vehicle in four sold to private consumers is a Renault group vehicle.
- The Renault group posted strong light commercial vehicle (LCV) sales, confirming its number-one position ahead of all other automotive groups (more than one vehicle in three).
- Dacia brand sales of gasoline and diesel PC models rose 7.7%. The year-on-year fall in sales of all engine categories combined resulted from the discontinuation of government aid for LPG engines (€2,000) at the end of 2010, which accounted for 46% of Dacia sales at end-August 2010.
- Renault group PC + LCV sales grew 0.6% on 2010 despite the decrease at Dacia (see end of LPG incentives compared with 2010). The Group took a 26.7% share of the market in August.
- The Renault group led the market in sales to private consumers, with a 10.5% rise in volume.
- In an LCV market that rose 5.8%, Group sales increased 7.9%. The Renault group confirmed its LCV leadership in France with a 34.5% share of the market.
- Renault put in an excellent performance in sales to private consumers with a 35.5% increase in volume.
- Clio was the best-selling vehicle in France in August and year-to-date. Renault leads the A, B and C segments with Twingo, Clio and Mégane.
- Dacia ranked sixth in France in PC sales and fifth in sales to private consumers.
- Duster was the top-selling model in the SUV segment.
Bernard Cambier, Senior Vice President, Market Area France, commented:
“The supply difficulties we experienced in the first half-year are practically behind us now. We remain optimistic for the last third of the year. We will now be able to take advantage of our very strong order book, with order performance holding up well in August and a confident network.”
|RESULTATS||Mois d'août 2011|
|GROUPE RENAULT VP+VU||35 077||PDM : 26,7 %||vs.||27,5 % août- 10|
|GROUPE RENAULT VP||27 116||PDM : 25,7 %||vs.||26,1 % août- 10|
|GROUPE RENAULT VU||7 961||PDM : 34,5 %||vs.||33,8 % août- 10|
|MARQUE RENAULT VP||22 181||PDM : 20,4 %||vs.||20,1 % août- 10|
|MARQUE RENAULT VU||7 648||PDM : 33,1 %||vs.||32,5 % août- 10|
|MARQUE DACIA VP||4 935||PDM : 4,6 %||vs.||6,0 % août- 10|
|MARQUE DACIA VU||313||PDM : 1,4 %||vs.||1,3 % août- 10|
Sur le même sujet