Sales results France_January 2014
03 February 2014 11:30
- The Group increased its PC market share 2.9 points to 27.2%. Sales volumes were up 12.4% in a market down 0.5%.
- The Renault group ranked six vehicles in the top-ten best-selling passenger cars: Clio, Sandero, Captur, Twingo, Mégane and Scénic.
- Dacia was the number-five brand in the PC market and number-four in consumer sales. Sandero was the top-selling vehicle in consumer sales in France.
- The Group took a 27.8% share of the PC+LCV market, up 1.8 points on January 2013. Sales volumes increased 5.7% in a market that contracted 1%.
- PC sales volumes rose 10.5% in a market that increased 0.5%. Five Renault brand models ranked in the top-ten best sellers. The brand took a 20.1% share of the market, up 1.8 points on January 2013.
- Kangoo Express remained the clear leader in the LCV market with 2,492 registrations. Renault remained the number-one LCV brand with market share of 29.6%.
- Dacia is the number-five brand in the PC market with a 7.2% share.
- Dacia PC sales rose 17.9%. Sandero was the best-selling vehicle in consumer sales and fourth overall in the PC market.
- The strong increase confirmed the successful renewal of the Dacia range with Sandero and Duster phase 2.
Commenting, Bernard Cambier, Senior Vice President, Market Area France, said : “ An excellent performance, up on last year, driven by both the Renault brand and the Dacia brand, in line with our objective for 2014”.
|Month of January 2014|
|Volume||vs Y-1 (%)|
|TIV PC+LCV||152 865||-1,0%|
|TIV PC||125 477||0,5%|
|TIV LCV||27 388||-7,7%||Market share||vs Y-1|
|Renault group PC+LCV||42 571||5,7%||27,8%||1,8|
|Renault group PC||34 151||12,4%||27,2%||2,9|
|Renault group LCV||8 420||-14,9%||30,7%||-2,6|
|Renault PC+LCV||33 267||2,8%||21,8%||0,8|
|Renault PC||25 170||10,5%||20,1%||1,8|
|Renault LCV||8 097||-15,5%||29,6%||-2,7|
|Dacia PC+LCV||9 304||17,3%||6,1%||1,0|
|Dacia PC||8 981||17,9%||7,2%||1,1|
Sur le même sujet