Sales results France, June 2011
01 July 2011 13:00
- Group PC+LCV sales contracted 10%. Market share fell 3.3 points to 25.2%.
- The Group has been impacted from the start of the year by supply difficulties and insufficient stock, which have prevented it form taking full advantage of an order portfolio that remains strong and consistent. Renault nevertheless leads the A, B and C segments with Twingo, Clio and Mégane year to date through June.
- In LCVs, the Renault brand has a 30.6% share of the market. Master posted a strong performance with a 7,1% share of the market alone.
- Despite a 21,6% decrease in sales, Dacia is the number-five brand in France in sales to individuals and Duster is the top-selling C-segment model in this sales channel.
- Group PC+LCV sales were down 28,2% on 2010. Group market share was 22.9%
- The Group continued to be impacted in June by supply difficulties, but the sales momentum that began in May – and was confirmed in June during the Open Days campaign – should enable a recovery in registration performance and confirms annual market share of around 27%.
Bernard Cambier commented : “We remain optimistic about the second half of the year, in which we will be able to benefit from our order portfolio. The success of the Open Days campaign in June brings us confidence.”
|RENAULT PC+LCV GROUP||56 864||MS||22,9||%||vs.||27,9||%||June-10||365 631||MS||25,2||%||vs.||28,5||%||YTD|
|RENAULT PC GROUP||45 680||MS||21,7||%||vs.||26,9||%||June-10||294 330||MS||24,0||%||vs.||27,6||%||YTD|
|RENAULT LCV GROUP||11 184||MS||29,0||%||vs.||33,9||%||June-10||71 301||MS||31,8||%||vs.||33,5||%||YTD|
|RENAULT PC||38 919||MS||18,5||%||vs.||21,9||%||June-10||246 592||MS||20,1||%||vs.||22,6||%||YTD|
|RENAULT LCV||10 756||MS||27,9||%||vs.||32,5||%||June-10||68 622||MS||30,6||%||vs.||32,1||%||YTD|
|DACIA PC||6 761||MS||3,2||%||vs.||5,0||%||June-10||47 738||MS||3,9||%||vs.||5,1||%||YTD|
|DACIA LCV||428||MS||1,1||%||vs.||1,4||%||June-10||2 679||MS||1,2||%||vs.||1,4||%||YTD|
Sur le même sujet