Sales results, France November 2011
01 December 2011 11:00
The Renault group was the leader for the third consecutive month in sales to consumers and confirmed its LCV leadership.
- The Renault group reported a 28.4% share of the PC+LCV market, up 0.8 points on November 2010.
- The Group confirmed its leadership position in LCV for the third month in a row with market share of 37.6%.
- The Dacia brand posted an excellent performance, with a 27.4% increase in a PC+LCV market that contracted by 4.9%. Dacia placed fourth in sales to consumers with an 8.1% share of the market, thanks to the success of Duster and Sandero, respectively the third and fifth best-selling models to consumers in November.
The Renault group
- In a PC+LCV market that fell 4.9%, the Renault group reported a 28.4% share.
- In an LCV market that grew 9.9%, the Renault group increased sales by 18.8% for an outstanding 37.6% share of the market.
- The Renault group was the leader for the third consecutive month in sales to consumers. Group sales increased in a market that contracted, thanks to the success of Twingo, Clio, Mégane and Duster, leaders in their respective segments.
The Renault brand
- Renault continues to lead the A, B and C segments with Twingo, Clio and Mégane, and the LCV segment with Kangoo, Trafic and Master.
The Dacia brand
- In a PC+LCV market down 4.9%, the Dacia brand reported growth of 27.4% (compared with November 2010).
- The Dacia brand took an 8.1% share of sales to consumers and ranked fourth behind the three domestic brands.
- Dacia success with consumers was confirmed, with Duster and Sandero the third and fifth best-selling models, respectively.
- Duster once again led its segment in November.
Commenting, Bernard Cambier, Senior Vice President, Market Area France, said:
“The Renault group posted a very good performance for the third consecutive month in sales to consumers as well as in the light commercial vehicle segment. Order intakes point to a difficult start for the automotive sector. But we have strong assets with the Renault and Dacia range.”
|RENAULT GROUP PC+LCV||62 201||MS||:||28,4||%||vs.||27,6||%||nov-10|
|RENAULT GROUP PC||47 260||MS||:||26,4||%||vs.||26,3||%||nov-10|
|RENAULT GROUP LCV||14 491||MS||:||37,6||%||vs.||34,8||%||nov-10|
|RENAULT BRAND PC||36 827||MS||:||20,6||%||vs.||22,0||%||nov-10|
|RENAULT BRAND LCV||14 309||MS||:||36,0||%||vs.||33,5||%||nov-10|
|DACIA BRAND PC||10 433||MS||:||5,8||%||vs.||4,2||%||nov-10|
|DACIA BRAND LCV||632||MS||:||1,6||%||vs.||1,3||%||nov-10|
Sur le même sujet