Sales results France_November 2012
03 December 2012 12:00
- In a market that continued to fall sharply (-19.6%), Renault group PC + LCV sales volumes were down 34%. The Group took a 23.3% share of the market.
- In a PC market down 19.2%, Renault group sales volumes contracted 33.5%. The Renault brand remained the PC leader with a market share of 17.4%.
- In an LCV market that decreased 30.9%, the Renault group retained its number-one position, with sales volumes down 35.5%.
- Several months after launch, New Clio is already the top-selling vehicle in France.
- Renault brand sales were down 31.5% in a market that fell 19.2%. A large part of this decrease stems from the performance of Twingo in November 2011 as part of a special promotional offer. Despite that, Twingo remains the clear number one in its segment.
- New Clio, just a few months after launch, was already the best-selling vehicle in France all segments combined in November. Strong order levels are being gradually converted into registrations. Importantly, most sales were for “high-end” equipment levels.
- The Dacia brand has renewed its range with the ramp-up of New Sandero and Dokker, which will enable the brand to significantly increase registrations in the coming months.
- With a 4.3% share of the market in November, Dacia posted a strong performance, superior to its average monthly performance this year. The 40.5% year-on-year decrease mainly owed to a particularly strong month in November 2011 (with the delivery of orders that had built up following the Japanese tsunami).
Commenting, Bernard Cambier, Senior Vice President, Market Area France, said:
“ As forecast, November is the last month in which our performance was inferior to the market’s. The most difficult periods in terms of market share are now behind us. From December on, thanks to the renewal of our product offer, which will continue in 2013, the Group will be back on the offensive. New Clio was already the top-selling vehicle on the market in November. We nevertheless remain concerned about the French market, which is continuing its sharp downturn. ”
|November 2012||VOLUMES||Var vs 2011
|RENAULT GROUP PC +LCV||41 035||-34.0%||23.3%|
|RENAULT GROUP PC||31 402||-33.5%||21.7%|
|RENAULT GROUP LCV||9 633||-35.5%||30.9%|
|RENAULT PC||25 200||-31.5%||17.4%|
|RENAULT LCV||9 484||-33.6%||30.4%|
|DACIA PC||6 202||-40.5%||4.3%|
Sur le même sujet