sales results france – november 2013
02 December 2013 11:48
- Renault group sales volumes rose 3.1% in a PC + LCV market that contracted 4.4%. Group PC + LCV market share increased 1.8 points to 25.2%.
- Renault group PC sales grew 3.8%. The Group’s PC market share rose 1.9 points to 23.6% and that of the Renault brand 0.9 points to 18.3%.
- New Clio remained the best-selling vehicle in France, for the month and for the year through end-November. Captur is the fifth best-selling vehicle in France.
- The Dacia brand confirmed its number-five ranking in the PC market. New Sandero is the top-selling car in France in consumer sales.
- LCV market share was up 1.6 points to 32.5%. Group sales volumes increased 0.6% in a market down 4.4%.
- Renault’s PC market share rose 0.9 points to 18.3%. Sales volumes increased 0.4% in a market that decreased 4.4%.
- New Clio led the PC market in France in the month of November, with 7,420 registrations, and for the year to end-November, with 93,659 registrations.
- Twingo, New Clio and Scénic continued to lead their respective segments.
- LCV market share grew 1.3 points to 31.7%. Sales volumes were down 0.5% in a market down 4.4%. Kangoo Express and Master were the two best-selling LCVs in France.
- The Renault brand led all competing brands. Kangoo Express remains the clear market leader, with 2,536 registrations in November and 30,561 registrations for the year through end-November.
- Dacia PC sales volumes increased 18% in November. The brand confirmed its number-five ranking in France at end-November with a market share of over 5%.
- This growth underlines the successful renewal of the Dacia range with New Sandero, Logan MCV and Dokker.
- New Sandero is the top-selling vehicle in consumer sales in France.
Commenting, Bernard Cambier, Senior Vice President, Market Area France, said : “ We are confident that we will finish the year as planned. Our market share reached 25.3 % at the end of November while we were at 24.2 % last year. We expect December 2013 to be much stronger than December 2012, and our Dacia brand confirmed its fifth place in the PC market .”
|Month of November 2013|
|Volume||vs Y-1 (%)|
|TIV PC+LCV||168 064||-4,4%|
|TIV PC||138 298||-4,4%|
|TIV LCV||29 766||-4,4%||Market share||vs Y-1|
|Renault group PC+LCV||42 274||3,1%||25,2||1,8|
|Renault group PC||32 592||3,8%||23,6||1,9|
|Renault group LCV||9 682||0,6%||32,5||1,6|
|Renault PC+LCV||34 710||0,1%||20,7||0,9|
|Renault PC||25 277||0,4%||18,3||0,9|
|Renault LCV||9 433||-0,5%||31,7||1,3|
|Dacia PC+LCV||7 564||19,2%||4,5||0,9|
|Dacia PC||7 315||18,0%||5,3||1,0|
|Cumulated Jan-Nov 2013|
|Volume||vs Y-1 (%)|
|TIV PC+LCV||1 947 583||-6,9%|
|TIV PC||1 614 606||-7,1%|
|TIV LCV||332 977||-5,8%||market share||vs Y-1|
|Renault group PC+LCV||493 100||-3,6%||25,3||0,9|
|Renault group PC||385 539||-2,1%||23,9||1,2|
|Renault group LCV||107 561||-8,6%||32,3||-1,0|
|Renault PC+LCV||409 631||-5,7%||21,0||0,3|
|Renault PC||305 674||-4,5%||18,9||0,5|
|Renault LCV||103 957||-9,0%||31,2||-1,1|
|Dacia PC+LCV||83 469||8,1%||4,3||0,6|
|Dacia PC||79 865||8,4%||5,0||0,7|
|Dacia LCV||3 604||1,6%||1,1||0,1|
Sur le même sujet