Sales Results - October 2013
04 November 2013 12:00
Renault group sales volumes up 9.5%
- The Renault group grew its PC + LCV market share 1.6 points to 25.4%, with a 9.5% increase in sales volumes.
- PC market share rose 0.7 points to 22.9%.
- LCV market share grew 5.5 points to 36.9%. Group sales volumes increased 21.7% in a market up 3.7%. Renault brand volumes rose 19.4%.
- At end-October, Renault remained the leader in the electric vehicle market (PC + LCV) with over 8,500 EV registrations, of which 4,945 ZOE and 3,578 Kangoo Z.E.
- Renault PC registrations were up 4.9%.
- New Clio was the best-selling vehicle in France in October, with 8,811 registrations. Year-to-date registrations stand at 86,239.
- At end-October, Captur was the best-selling car in its segment, with already nearly 30,000 registrations.
- Renault grew its LCV market share 4.7 points to 35.7%. Over one in three light commercial vehicles sold in France are Renaults. The Renault brand is the clear leader in the segment, outperforming all rival brands and even outpacing automotive groups. Kangoo remained the undisputed market leader with over 4,400 registrations.
- Four of the top five best-selling LCVs in France were Renaults: Kangoo, Clio Société, Master and Trafic.
- Dacia grew its PC + LCV sales 13.6% in October, and retained its number-five ranking in passenger cars with nearly 5% of the market.
- Dacia PC sales rose 9.6% thanks to the continued success of New Sandero.
Bernard Cambier, Senior Vice President, Market Area France, said : “ The end of the year is going according to plan, with strong growth. Our order performance has enabled us to maintain the portfolio at nearly 20% above its level at end-October 2012 .”
|Month of October 2013|
|Volume||vs Y-1 (%)|
|TIV PC+LCV||202 796||2.8%|
|TIV PC||166 515||2.6%|
|TIV LCV||36 281||3.7%||Market share||vs Y-1|
|Renault group PC+LCV||51 470||9.5%||25.4||1.6|
|Renault group PC||38 067||5.8%||22.9||0.7|
|Renault group LCV||13 403||21.7%||36.9||5.5|
|Renault PC+LCV||43 761||8.8%||21.6||1.2|
|Renault PC||30 807||4.9%||18.5||0.4|
|Renault LCV||12 954||19.4%||35.7||4.7|
|Dacia PC+LCV||7 709||13.6%||3.8||0.4|
|Dacia PC||7 260||9.6%||4.4||0.3|
|Cumulated Jan-Oct 2013|
|Volume||vs Y-1 (%)|
|TIV PC+LCV||1 779 547||-7.1%|
|TIV PC||1 476 328||-7.4%|
|TIV LCV||303 219||-5.9%||market share||vs Y-1|
|Renault group PC+LCV||450 831||-4.2%||25.3||0.8|
|Renault group PC||352 953||-2.6%||23.9||1.2|
|Renault group LCV||97 878||-9.5%||32.3||-1.3|
|Renault PC+LCV||374 927||-6.2%||21.1||0.2|
|Renault PC||280 403||-4.9%||19.0||0.5|
|Renault LCV||94 524||-9.7%||31.2||-1.3|
|Dacia PC+LCV||75 904||7.1%||4.3||0.6|
|Dacia PC||72 550||7.6%||4.9||0.7|
|Dacia LCV||3 354||-1.3%||1.1||0.1|
Sur le même sujet